Paradigm Infotech is seeking to recruit a motivated and qualified professional for the following position.
Position Title:HP PPM (HP Project and Portfolio Management) Implementation & Configuration Specialist
Job Location: Erie, PA
Number of recruits : 1
Start Date : Immediate
Duration: 6 months +
Salary: Market rate
There is a current need for a technical resource to setup, configure, test and deploy a fully tested configuration of HP PPM to support the migration of Oracle eBusiness Suite code object types. We have HP PPM installed on a DEV server. There is immediate need to begin setting up and configuring the tool to meet client Oracle ERP code migration process and needs starting day one of contract.
Technical resource will be responsible to setup, configure, test and deploy a fully tested configuration of HP PPM to support the migration of Oracle eBusiness Suite code object types. Currently, HP PPM is installed on a DEV server. Immediate need to begin setting up and configuring the tool to meet our standards & interface with our Oracle ERP code migration process. This position is an immediate need.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
· Strong Organizational and time management skills
· Solid project coordination skills with documented track record of delivery
· High energy, self-directed individuals
· Flexible work schedule - able to adjust availability to work effectively with international teams as needed
· HP PPM experience (any version), 9.22 a plus
· Solid Technical understanding of Code Migration procedures (online patching) for Oracle eBusiness Suite v12.2.3
· Familiarity with Visual Source Safe (VSS) Source Code Management a plus
· Familiarity with GIT Source Code Management a plus
How to Apply:
Please submit short Cover Letter and your latest Resumes to: Fisseha@paradigminfotech.com entitled: HP PPM Implementation& Configuration specialist(PIHPPM 08).
With more than 1200 employees worldwide, Paradigm Infotechhttp://www.paradigmit.com/ is a leading provider of information technology services to businesses and organizations in supply chain management, manufacturing, life sciences, healthcare, workforce management and retail sectors. Clients include a significant number of Fortune 500 companies as well as an array of state and local government agencies. Paradigm Infotech services include product engineering, application engineering, IT consulting and quality assurance testing. Paradigm Infotech was established in 1998 in Columbia, MD and its Technology Center and Rural Outsourcing Development Center, which was established in 2004, is located in Erie, PA.