Paradigm Infotech is seeking to recruit a self-motivated and qualified professional for the following position.
Job Title: Information Technology/Management Analysts
Position : Full time
Duration : 12 months +
Location : Erie, PA
Start Date: Immediate
- The scope of IT/IM Analyst role will be analyzing various types of information/requirements from users related to Oracle eBusiness Suite and supporting the business technology platform and processes. The IT/IM Analyst will support multiple programs; communicate Global Enterprise Standards and governing metrics. Communicating information and implementation progress to business team members is required in a concise and professional format to business standards.
· The IT/IM Analyst will be evaluating requirements matching them to known business standards. This role will work closely with functional and technical teams communicating the standards and metrics, timelines, information quality and communicating best global practices. It is expected that process improvements in technology development efficiency methodologies such as process or code re-utilization where possible will be employed.
· The IT/IM Analyst will work closely with internal customers such as End Users, Process Owners, Business Leaders, and technical team along with external customers such as Suppliers, Global Partners and Technology Professionals to bring together premier standards and best practices business excellence. The IT/IM Analyst shall perform all duties in a competent and professional manner in accordance with accepted industry and business practices in the locale where the services are performed.
- Analyze project information aligning to known business standards and technologies in place Communicate the expected quality of information required to perform the responsibilities with business owners/partners
- Lead and communicate information remediation while driving positive business impact
· Leverage existing solutions and global designs driving standards & metrics for simplification
- Outline areas for process standardization and opportunities for efficiencies to be maximized
- Meet timelines and expectations as outlined and agreed upon with business owners and teams
- Collaborate with internal, external customers and stake holders supporting the implementation of global best practices and improving processes for optimal technology solution
- Develop peer to peer and business excellence to improve team effectiveness
· Demonstrated experience in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in business relation management
· Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make best objective decisions
- Anticipates obstacles, shares knowledge and ideas for resolution
· Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
- Recommend Technology improvements as appropriate
· Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer
· Building and retaining strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer beneficial viewpoint in mind
- Proven Information Management analyst skills
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- 4 year degree preferred
· MS Projects, Excel, PPT, Word. Experience in JAVA, PL/SQL, Oracle and/or SAP is a plus
· Excellent Communication Skills: Strong English base as a global language: Written, Spoken, Effective/Clear/Concise verbal skills
How to Apply:
Please submit short Cover Letter and your latest Resumes to: Fisseha@paradigminfotech.com entitled: IT/IM Analyst (PI-ITMA 01).
With more than 1200 employees worldwide, Paradigm Infotech http://www.paradigmit.com/ is a leading provider of information technology services to businesses and organizations in supply chain management, manufacturing, life sciences, healthcare, workforce management and retail sectors. Clients include a significant number of Fortune 500 companies as well as an array of state and local government agencies. Paradigm Infotech services include product engineering, application engineering, IT consulting and quality assurance testing. Paradigm Infotech was established in 1998 in Columbia, MD and its Technology Center and Rural Outsourcing Development Center, which was established in 2004, is located in Erie, PA.