Paradigm Infotech is seeking to recruit a self-motivated and result-driven qualified professional for the following position.
Position Title: IOS Developer
Number of recruits: 1
Start Date : Immediate
Employment type : Full Time
Salary: Market rate
- The Mobile Application Developer will develop Apple iOS mobile applications.
- The developer will also maintain and upgrade the current iOS application.
- Development tasks include code development, debugging, task estimates, and coordination with outside developers.
- This position requires strong technical abilities in iOS mobile application development, implementation, and support. The ability to work with cross-functional teams and communication skills are required as well.
- The role will interface with multiple departments including Strategic Business Units, Engineering, Information Technology, Marketing, Industrial Design/User Experience, and Customer Service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with new product development project teams and stakeholders to understand functional requirements, and reduce requirements to design specifications
- Provide effort and time estimates for iOS development
- Develop mobile applications for Apple iOS with Xcode
- Work to analyze, debug, and resolve defects in applications
- Work within Agile and Waterfall style software development processes
- Unit test application changes to ensure quality of work
- Update Bug tracking system per workflow guidelines
- Manage own work to deliver according to project schedules; be accountable for delivery
- Coordinate activities with outside developers.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent required. A Master’s Degree is a strong plus.
- A minimum of five years as a software developer, and two years developing mobile applications.
- Experience working on a publicly available iOS Application.
- Experience with software version control system such as CVS, or Git.
- Experience with an issue/bug tracking system
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with task estimating and planning.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent understanding of mobile native iOS application development tools (such as Xcode), processes, and technologies.
- Proficient in Objective-C, C, and/or C++ and some development experience in more than one required.
- Working knowledge of Cocoa Touch and the iOS SDK
- Knowledge of compiler settings
- Knowledge of memory management
- Familiarity with using server-side RESTful APIs and integrating SDKs in iOS applications is a plus.
How to Apply:
This job opportunity is a direct hire by our client. The client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The candidate will be considered for this position based upon experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. The client is committed to reating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
Please submit a Cover Letter and your latest Resume to: Fisseha@paradigminfotech.com entitled: iOS Developer (PI-iOS 09).
With more than 1200 employees worldwide, Paradigm Infotechhttp://www.paradigmit.com/ is a leading provider of information technology services to businesses and organizations in supply chain management, manufacturing, life sciences, healthcare, workforce management and retail sectors. Clients include a significant number of Fortune 500 companies as well as an array of state and local government agencies. Paradigm Infotech services include product engineering, application engineering, IT consulting and quality assurance testing. Paradigm Infotech was established in 1998 in Columbia, MD and its Technology Center and Rural Outsourcing Development Center, which was established in 2004, is located in Erie,PA.